WELCOME TO MJW CONSOLIDATED
We are an industrial construction, engineering and fire protection firm with more than 45 years of experience. Our international reputation for completing projects on time and on budget is built on comprehensive in-house expertise that enables us to self-perform all aspects of a project and maintain complete control over quality, cost and schedule. Our goal is to deliver the most effective combination of cost and performance on every job, every day.
As an employee-owned company, we take great pride in our commitment to safety and continuous employee training to successfully complete complex tasks in challenging industrial environments. From heavy construction projects and site maintenance partnerships to fire protection and alarm system design and installation, we consistently earn our reputation through:
- Safety. A safe workplace is an efficient workplace. For our employees and our clients, we make safety the first priority in every phase of every project.
- Self-performance. Our own people, not subcontractors, perform all jobs. That is the primary reason we are able to consistently meet our commitments on schedule, cost and quality.
- Experience. We are an employee-owned company with a loyal team of seasoned professionals.
- Expertise. We are a full-service construction firm that offers a comprehensive range of services, from conception, planning and budgeting to successful startup, and completion. We also provide lifetime maintenance and service.
At MJW Consolidated, We measure our success by our repeat clients. We are
extremely proud of the fact that more than 90 percent of our business is with
satisfied clients who continuously return to us for multiple projects
Lockheed Martin Facility Engineering Contracts with MJW for Nitrogen Generator System at Submarine Base
Lockheed Martin Facility Engineering has contracted with MJW Consolidated to furnish and install a new high pressure 99.99% nitrogen generator system at the King’s Bay Naval SUBASE facility near St. Marys, Georgia.
MJW TIES IN FABRICATION, CONSTRUCTION AND FIRE PROTECTION SERVICES FOR PORT EVERGLADES PROJECT WITH CITGO
MJW was awarded a design-build project with CITGO at its Port Everglades facility to update its tank farm fire protection systems.
- WHAT WE DO
- OUR SERVICES
- DEEP FOUNDATIONS AND PILINGS
- EXPLOSION PREVENTION SYSTEMS
- FACILITY MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
- FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS
- FIRE AND SAFETY PRODUCTS
- FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMS
- GENERAL CONTRACTING/CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
- HVAC SYSTEMS
- INSPECTION, TESTING AND MAINTENANCE
- PORTABLE EXTINGUISHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- SECURITY SYSTEMS
- SPECIAL HAZARDS SYSTEMS
- UNDERGROUND UTILITIES
- WHO WE SERVE
- INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
- ARCHITECTURAL/ENGINEERING/CONTRACTOR FIRMS
- AVIATION AND AUTOMOTIVE
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE COMPANIES
- PORTS AND TRANSPORTATION
- MINERAL MINING AND REFINEMENT
- OIL AND GAS
- POWER AND ENERGY
- PULP AND PAPER
- BIOMASS AND ALTERNATE ENERGY
- PROJECT LOCATIONS
- CASE STUDIES
- ROCKTENN CASE STUDY
- HANGAR 905 CASE STUDY
- PELLET MILLS CASE STUDY
- FACILITY MAINTENANCE CASE STUDY